Songs I Listen to Because of the Awesome Music Video:

Here's a list (I don't know if for me or you) of Songs I Listen to Because of the Awesome Music Video. Keep in mind, not all were music videos, some were videos with these in the background. Also, I don't actually like all these songs (I'll let you guess which ones), they just have awesome videos.

So in no particular order (reverse "play count" in iTunes), Songs I Listen to Because of the Awesome Music Video: (Some didn't allow embedding, sorry.)

Code Monkey AMV - Jonathan Coulton

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals

This Too Shall Pass - OK Go











Proof - I Am Kloot

The Saints Are Coming - U2 & Green Day (Boondock Saints 2 Trailer)

Not Me Not You - The Jacks

Fel Del Av Gården - MOVITS!

La Breeze - Simian

New Soul - Yael Naïm
Apple Macbook Air Ad and the music video











Above - Blue Man Group (I don't remember the video; I think it was an animated infograph)












Bubblicious - Rex The Dog


Happy Up Here - Röyksopp

High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup

Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger


Hide and Seek - Namie Amuro

Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie

I Don't Know - Lisa Hannigan

The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning - The Smashing Pumpkins (Watchmen Trailer)

Here It Goes Again - OK Go














We Will Become Silhouettes - The Postal Service
There was an awesome podcast video about snowboarding from which I found this song. But being before my blogging days, I have no idea where it is or what it was.


















Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim (Christopher Walken)














I've Got Some Falling To Do - Lemon Demon

My Body Is a Cage - Arcade Fire (Also showed me Once Upon a Time in the West)

Vilaine Canaille (Nasty Riffraff) - Archimède

Daydream - The Lovin' Spoonful


Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

BALLA BALLA - MMM

MP3 Experiment IV Intro - Tyler Walker (I don't think this one belongs on this list, oh well.)












Baba Yetu - Christopher Tin (Civilization 4 intro)

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny










Fireworks Song - RhettandLink (Or anything by RhettandLink)

Handlebars - Flobots

0 comments: