OtherTorrents

Now that YouTorrent has gone legal, I have been at a loss when trying to find things that Pirate Bay doesn't have.

Upon search I found three other options (one of which was so bad I won't mention it here):


PizzaTorrent & NowTorrents.


Both look almost exactly like YouTorrent, but both appear to be slower.


PizzaTorrent searches 15 sites and has 7 categories to break search results into, but takes quite a while; however it did bring up twice as many results as the other.


NowTorrent searches 13 sites and has 9 categories to break search results into.


PizzaTorrent has a text ad at the top along with a huge blank spot for no apparent reason, (it might just be IE). NowTorrent has no ads.


PizzaTorrent has Iso Hunt, Torrent Reactor, SuprNova and Vuze all of which Now* doesn't have.


NowTorrent has torrentz and fenopy which Pizza* doesn't have.


I don't know which one I will use, NowTorrent is faster so I will probably run with that, but Pizza* lets you filter your results, so I don't know.

0 comments: