God vs Satan

After approximately 15 hours of work over 6 days I am proud (Update, pride is a sin, so... pleased, yes pleased) pleased to present a representation of God and Satan based off of a description one of my ministers gave in a talk, "God is power, clothed in apparent weakness; Satan is weakness, clothed in apparent power."

After hearing that Quote, I wanted to find a picture of it. After much searching I couldn't find one, so I tried to figure out what I thought it would look like. Once I got an image in my head, I set about finding the pieces (This is where I explain that none of the parts are mine. They are found around the Internet.) After much failed searching, things started to fall into place and now, without further ado, I give you the result:


From Created by Me

0 comments: