Big Bang Theory

"We'we all pathetic and cweepy and can't get giwls. That's why we fight wobots."

Back when I started watching The Big Bang Theory, I thought it was the funniest thing I'd seen. "I'm a vegetarian, but I eat fish. Oh, and stake. I LOVE a good stake." But as each episode airs (translate: "is recorded and I download and watch it") the show keeps getting funnier and funnier. When I watched the Christmas episode, I thought I'd seen the climactic event where TV was the best it could get, and it would go downhill from there. But the inverse has occurred, the first January episode this year was the best yet. If you haven't seen it, go do so.

I just really hope it doesn't go the way of The IT Crowd. That show was the greatest, "Hello, IT, have you tried turning it off and on? Is it plugged in?" But this third season (seasons being 6 or 7 episodes) is just horrid, language, sex, more language. Mind you, the show is still funny, it just violates my moral line.



But go watch The Big Bang Theory...

P.S. I'm given to understand that your mother is overweight.

Now of course, if that is a result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony I withdraw that comment.

0 comments: