Movies I Can't Wait to See in 2008


1. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Veggie Tales rocks! Need I say more?

2. The Dark Knight - Christian Bale is such a wonderful actor and the first movie was such a great start I just can't wait.

3. Iron Man - Robots, classic comic book characters, explosions? Who could ask for more?

4. Get Smart - I have been told that this was a great show, but I can't ever find the shows anywhere. It should be great.

5. The Incredible Hulk - I didn't really enjoy the Hulk back in 2003; Too many comic book-like transitions and scene framing. Could have been great, but not so much. The Incredible Hulk, however, is shaping up to be a pretty incredible (groan) movie.

6. Wall-E - Everything Pixar has ever done has been wonderful. With a track record like that I am expecting a lot from this movie. (And will probably get it.)

0 comments: